Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Joy to the World!

Because we don't have kids yet, nor do we have a dog....It's just Zach & I this year, wishing you and yours the merriest holiday season! 

Yes- we take this VERY seriously!


Our sweet lil' or should I say- HUGE- Christmas tree! Don't mind the half wrapped present on the right....I ran out of wrapping paper! What's a girl to do? 


 Aaaannnddddd.... last but certainly not least- My DIY projects this Christmas season: 

Reindeer stockings- Thanks to Mom, I won't even begin to describe what my Rudolph would have looked like.





We totally hiked through the Book Cliffs to find these beautiful branches, laden with hundreds of blue berries (I'm sure they have a really awesome name, I just can't think of it right now). My mom is creative- she definitely has an eye for these things! 

P.S. My Christmas t-shirt (courtesy of Old Navy), totally has real flashing lights in it BTW!
                                      

2 comments:

  1. I love your year in review! Fun to read about what you've been up to. You are a freakin' amazing girl Echo. Congrats on your LAST semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It is so nice to finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!

    ReplyDelete